- Implementing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of OSS / BSS operational management and development
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on core KPI targets
- Maintenance and development of existing systems
- Maintaining effective documentation of existing and new systems
- Systems monitoring for performance and availability
- Training NOC and SOC staff on effective use of systems
- Assist the IT OSS / BSS manager with the development of IT OSS operational strategy and performance.”
RF Drive test Engineer
- Assessing implementation and installation
- Monitoring functionality
- Measuring capacity, coverage, and quality of service
- Designing new evaluation techniques and processes”
Microwave Implementation Engineer
- Analysis to determine antenna size, radio equipment and frequency band to achieve maximum system performance.
- Develop designs for integration of hardware and software systems for managing network solutions.
- Design various network configuration of LTE network including microwave link network access and IMS VoLTE design.
- Analyze frequency interference to ensure the compliance with public safety agencies’ requirements.
RF Planning Engineer
- Work and deliver Shareholder designs
- Site level design delivery for Radio of Network Operator
- Maintain and generate RDS for unilateral builds
- Report & governance for nomination status for unilateral sites
- Liaison with Shareholder teams to exploit synergies between unilateral tactical & strategic solutions
- Highlight potential risks to site level projects and mitigate as necessary”
Wireless Network Engineer
- Install both hardware or software to monitor system performance
- Troubleshoot tasks to prevent downtime
- Provide solutions for upgrade management
- Plan for future strategies and initiatives to keep high performance network
- Collaborate with various stakeholders
- Testing and modifying equipment wherever needed
- Deploy and Inspect IT network systems.
- Oversee installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of network.
- Conduct regular checks for optimum performance.
- Respond and Resolve network alerts & hardware malfunctions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network errors.
- Manage system backups and network security protocols
- “Identify test strategy and test plan development for 4G and 5G nodeB/gNB product.
- Responsible for Test Strategy and Master Execution of Test Plan.
- Prepare test plans based on customer requirements and 3GPP specs.
- Prepare lab test setups for end to end
- Execute test plan in the lab environment by creating field scenarios in the lab.
- Prepare status report for all testing activities.
- Maintenance of telecommunications transmission systems/equipment’s
- Review and plan for the schedule preventive and corrective maintenance work for all transmission equipment (DWDM, OTN, SDH and PDH).
- Ensuring effective fault management
- Ensuring no/ minimal disruption of services
- Testing and commissioning of deployment on new project.
- Configuration and Integration within mobile networks with a focus on technology transfer and transport networks.
- Ensuring accessibility and Controllability of network elements
- Implementation of configuration work, commissioning and debugging of microwave systems
- Documentation of the introduced configurations.
- Participate in the development of efficient integration strategies and processes
- Support for O & M activities
Microwave Planning Engineer
- Execute the activities with Microwave planning
- Define procedures for microwave Network Planning .
- Manage , Monitor &review planning procedures
- Detail workflow for the process, every input/outpurt/Analysis/templet..etc
- Carry various functions such as Transmission Capacity analysis ,Line of Sight TestLink Engineering etc.
- Define and evaluate technical specifications
- Define the architecture of RF solutions
- Select components, design components, integrate modules
- Define a test plan, simulate solutions
- Develop the complete solution with validation procedures.
- Maintain and Update technical documentation
IP RAN Engineer
- Support for SW/ HW New Feature verification and validation
- Design and configuring the RNC and RNC Interfaces (Iu, Iub, Iur)
- Integrate node Bs in the field, as needed
- Resolve UTRAN technical issues.
- Support on the LTE network, small cell, other projects with understanding of protocols of VoLTE and ViLTE.
- Implement of RAN Cloud and IoT